· High quality: The prototype boards are thick and gold-plated on both sides, the plated holes are very robust, which makes them easy to solder components. The adapter board is generally used for debugging and maintenance. Use it to import or export signals to connect test equipment or provide signal sources.
· Front SSOP pitch: 0.65 mm, back SOP pitch: 1.27 mm
· Adapter boards are generally used for debugging and maintenance, and are used to import or export signals to connect to test equipment or to provide a signal source
· The SSOP to DIP adapter is a small PCB that allows you to adapt the SSOP package to the DIP package.
· You can also use these adapters for prototyping by making the SSOP package compatible with solderless breadboards.