· Color active matrix LCD module incorporating amorphous silicon TFT (Thin Film Transistor).
· Composed of a color TFT-LCD panel, driver IC, FPC and a back light unit. The module display area contains 240 x 320 pixels.
· The screen uses analog pins A0-A4 for LCD control and touch screen operations, which are in the same position on the UNO and the Mega, so the touch screen should work without any modification.
· The shield comes equipped with a micro SD card reader for easy access to use a software-based SPI library.
LCD Type: TFT TRANSMISSIVE
Driver IC: ILI9341
Display size: 2.4 inch
Resolution (dots): 240RGB x 320Dots
Backlight: White LED
Color Depth: 262K/65K
Only need 4 IO ports to use or SPI directly
1. Bright, 4 white-LED backlight (You can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control.)
2. Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3, which means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the micro SD.
3. Colorful, 18-bit 262,000 different shades.
4. 4-wire resistive touchscreen.
5. spfd5408 controller with built in video RAM buffer.
6. 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines.
7. 5V compatible, use with 3.3V or 5V logic.
Note: The pins must be left in the right state after touch screen operations. Otherwise, the screen won't function correctly.
1 x 2.4 inch TFT LCD Display Touch Screen Module
1 x Touch Pen