· The board is a microcontroller board based on the Atmega328p and CH340. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
· This is a compatible board with an Atmega328p and a CH340G serial converter, 100% Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 projects.
· This board has the following new features: 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible with both the board that uses the AVR, which operates with 5V and with the Due that operates with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes. Stronger RESET circuit.
· Friendly: the board is easy to use for Arduino starter, It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
· With a micro USB interface, it has the same port as many devices. Data can be transferred between portable devices, compatible with USB1.1 (low speed: 1.5Mb/s, full speed: 12Mb/s ) And USB 2.0 (high speed: 60Mb/s), providing data transmission and charging at the same time.
1. Increase the pin socket, to facilitate the use of DuPont line
2. Microcontroller: ATmega328
3. Operating Voltage: 5V
4. Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
5. Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
6. Digital IO Pins: 4 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
7. Analog Input Pins: 6
8. DC Current per IO Pin: 40mA
9. DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
10.Support ISP download function
11. Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
12. SRAM: 2 KB
13. EEPROM: 1 KB
14. Clock Speed: 16 MHz
15.USB Chip: CH340
16.Operating System Compatibility (tested by Vetco, using the CH340 Driver):
Windows XP SP2, SP3
Windows 7 (any version)
Windows 8 and 8.1
Windows 10 (may not be using the CH340 driver)
MAC OSX 10.7.5 up to OSX 10.14.2 (you can try to install the CH341SER USB driver)
Note: if you install the CH340 driver, Please contact us if you need the CH340 Driver. or You can also find the drivers yourself, please search for "CH340 drivers"
2 x ATmega328P CH340G Development Board
2 x Pin Header
This Microcontroller is just compatible with Arduino UNO, It is not the official Arduino branded board, and is supported by Treedix Electronics directly for warranty purposes.