· Features SSD1306 driver chip, which is a single-chip CMOS OLED driver with controller for organic/polymer light emitting diode dot-matrix graphic display system. This IC is designed for Common Cathode type OLED panel.
· The 0.91 inch OLED display has the resolution of 128 x 32 pixels. Black background with white or blue text clearly shown on the display.
· The OLED panel compared with LCD panel supports self-illumination in every dots and no need for backlight; Can display chinese characters, ASCII, patterns, etc.; And features lower consumption.
· I2C 4 pin interface ( VCC, GND, SCL, SDA) is simpler than SPI interface, which can leave more ports for your microcomputer to connect other sensors and modules.
· Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B/2B/Zero; Compatible with Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32, STM32, etc.
Operating voltage: 3.3V / 5V
Viewing angle: >160°
Operating temperature: -40 - 85 ℃
Display Color: White / Blue
Display Mode: Passive Matrix
Drive Duty: 1/32 Duty
Number of Pixels: 128 x 32
Panel Size: 30.0 x 11.5 x 1.2 (mm)
Active Area: 22.384 x 5.584 (mm)
Pixel Pitch: 0.175 x 0.175 (mm)
Pixel Size: 0.159 x 0.159 (mm)
1 x 0.91 inch OLED Display Module(White)
1 x 0.91 inch OLED Display Module(Blue)
2 x Pin Header
Note: The display module has the protective film covered on which there is a color sticker to distinguish the two display module.