· It's a nice little raspberry hat to easily connect I2C devices to your project.
· Allows the use of daisy chain boards with different addresses, you can stack as many sensors as needed to create inductive power towers
· Uses 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connectors, reducing the PCB space required, making installation easy and getting your project up and running in no time.
· Pi hat has 4 connection ports, all on the same I2C bus, and the pins are marked ，once the hat is plugged in, you can start to insert the sensor
· This hat is compatible with any raspberry pi that uses standard 2x20GPIO connectors. It is designed to be installed on the side of the pi so that it can be easily used with the pi tin shell.
Size: 24.1*52.1mm (0.95*2.05in)
2*raspberry pi hat breakout board