· Surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB. Smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly.
· Comes with ATMEGA328 chip which offer more programming and data memory space.
· LED indicator on board; A0-A7 pins compatible with Arduino Stamp and Pro Mini; Two layers PCB.
· Can be powered by the mini-B USB interface, 7-12V external power supply (pin 30), or 5V external power supply (pin 27). The power source will be automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
· It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
Operating Voltage(Logic level): 5V
Input Voltage(recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage(limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 14(of which 6 pins provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 8
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
Flash Memory: 32KB(of which 2KB is used by bootloader)
Clock Speed: 16MHz
1. Automatic reset during program download
2. Power OK blue LED
3. Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED
4. Auto sensing/switching power input
5. Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor
6. ICSP header for direct program download
7. Standard 0.1" spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
8. Manual reset switch
2 x ATMEGA328P Module Board
2 x USB Cable