· The raindrop sensor is an analog (digital) input module, also called rainwater and rainfall sensor.
· It can be used to monitor various weather conditions, detect whether it is raining and the amount of rainfall.
· When the module detects water, the module output pin will output high level, and when there is no water, it will output a Vil.
· Users can choose to connect LEDs or other triggering devices to better show status when water is detected.
· Easy to use, Compatible with Arduino projects.
Working Voltage：DC 3.3-5V
Size：26 x 40 mm
OUT: Output high level when rain detected, output vil when rain not detected.
2 x Raindrop Sensor Module
2 x Pin Header