· Input Voltage: DC: 4 - 40V; Output Voltage: 1.25V - 37V; Output current: 3A MAX(2A Stable); Output power: 20W
· Onboard voltmeter, which can be self-calibrated.
· The voltmeter error is ± 0.05V, and the range is 0 ~ 40V. (To ensure the accuracy of the voltmeter, please ensure that the input voltage is above 4.5V).
· With wiring terminals, it can be used conveniently without soldering iron, and the solder wire connection point is reserved.
· This module can be used in the reduced-voltage field where the input voltage is higher than the output voltage, such as batteries, power transformers, DIY adjustable regulated power supplies, 24V car notebook power supplies, 12V to 3.3V, 12V to 5V, 24V to 5V, 24V to 12V, 36V to 24V, etc.
Input voltage: 4.0 ~ 40V(The input voltage must be 1.5v higher than the output voltage)
Adjustable output voltage range is continuously adjustable from 1.25V to 37V. (The input voltage must be 1.5V higher than the output voltage)
The output current is 3A, it is recommended to use it within 2.0A. Large current needs to strengthen the heat dissipation.
Output power: 20W (please increase heat dissipation if it's more than 15W)
High conversion efficiency, with an average of 88% (efficiency is related to input, output voltage, current, and differential pressure)
With reverse connection protection, reverse connection does not burn
With overheat protection and short circuit protection
Item Size: 6.1 x 3.4 x 12cm (length x width x height)
2 x LM2596 DC-DC Volt Buck Converter