· On-board LED working indicator, the working status is more intuitive
· One key to switch the digital tube on and off, one key to switch the input and output voltage measurement (the onboard voltage indicator ``in'' is on to display the input voltage, and ``OUT'' is on to display the output voltage)
· Conversion Efficiency: Up to 96%. Low input voltage or a large difference between input and output voltage will degrade the current capacity and efficiency.
· Output voltage must be greater than input voltage, do not apply reverse polarity voltage, voltmeter works only when input is >= 4V.
· Application range: Power supply for your electronic equipment, you can set the output value according to your system voltage, such as 3.7V lithium battery 5V as a mobile power; as a car power supply, power for your laptop, PDA or various digital products
1. Input voltage: 3～35V DC (Note: if the input voltage is less than 4V, the on-board voltmeter is invalid)
2. Input current: 9A (max)
3. Output voltage: 3.5～35V DC (this board is a booster board, and the output voltage must be >=input voltage)
4. Output current: 6A (max)
5. Output power: 75W, (when the input and output voltages are both greater than 20V, it can reach 128W)
6. Conversion efficiency: 96.7% (the highest)
7. Output ripple: 24mV (TYP)
8. Range of onboard voltmeter: 4~40V, error +-0.1V
9. Short circuit protection: Yes (limited current 14A). Reminder: When connecting to a high-power load, the current limiting and self-locking protection will be caused due to the large inrush current at the beginning of the startup. It is recommended to turn on the device first, and then connect to the load.
10. Input reverse connection protection: None (please insert a high-current diode in series with the input if necessary).
11. Length x width x height=67*43*12MM (without copper pillar)
2x LTC1871 DC-DC Step Up Booster Converter Module