· This is an RS232 converter IC capaable of operating at 3V and communicating with 5V logic for TTL/CMOS projects.
· We use the SOIC package MAX3232 and disconnected all the pins needed to set the RS232 to TTL connection. And it includes the necessary five 0.1uF charge pump capacitors.
· Even when operating at a high data rate, MAX3232 can still maintain the minimum transmitter output voltage of ±5.0V required by the RS-232 standard
· The chip has ESD protection function, supports flow control, and zero-delay automatic transmission and reception conversion. It worked like a charm and converts the signals to the proper levels.
· MAX3232 transceiver breakout board，which can replace MAX232 to complete the matching of 5V system and RS232 high-voltage interface, and also realize the interconnection of 3V low-voltage system and RS232 interface.
MAX3232 voltage range: 3V-5V
Maximum baud rate: no more than 120kbps
2*mini RS232 to TTL MAX3232 breakout board