· Brand new design of the breadboard which have doubled the tie-point from the last version of the breadboard. With the additional ground rail running through the center of both regions was designed specially for integrated circuit and chip testing. The hole in lengthways on two sides was used providing power for the components on the breadboard.
· Used among electronic experiments and point-to-point DIY soldering projects, can be expandable with pin header and female header, designing your own Arduino kits. The Breadboard Kit is convenient for the prototypes and circuit design experiment and other DIY projects. Perfect for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other programming boards.
· Standard IC spacing 2.54MM hole plated through among the pad, Components and kits can be mounted variously on your will. Perfectly working with 3mm&5mm LED Diode kit, Electrolytic Capacitor kit, Monolithic Ceramic Capacitor kit, Resistor kit, etc.
· Electroless Nickel Gold technology prevent the copper on PCB from being oxidized and corroded and is good for soldering and touching. To be your friendly companion on your Arduino journey.
· Made of glass fiber FR-4 material, having the ability of high heat resistance, corrosion resistance, mechanical strength, insulation.
Board Material: Glass Fiber FR4
Color: Blue, Gold
Hole pitch: 2.54mm
Hole diameter: 1mm
Size: 4.29 x 7.69 inch
Extension Clips: Yes (Can extend with other boards)
Input voltage: 6.5-12V (DC) or USB power supply
Output voltage: 3.3V/5V (Switchable)
Maximum output current: <700 mA
1804 tie points total: 1260 tie-point IC-circuit area plus 378 tie-point power rails plus 126 tie-point integrated circuit and chip testing area
Two roads are of independent control and can be switched to 0V, 3.3V or 5V.
2 x 1804 tie-points Solderable Breadboard
Note: Before using, to know that which pin of the components should be connected together, then insert the pin in the group of holes. And so on.