· The W1209 digital thermostat has complete machine mounting and wave soldering functions to ensure stable performance and good consistency.
· The W1209 thermostat module controller has sensor input, buttons, LED display and relay. It can be reprogrammed for control, timing or counting.
· Embedded central processing unit (MCU), smarter and lower power consumption，automatic power setting memory, EEPROM storage unit is placed in MCU.
· 3-digit display with high brightness, highly recognizable and easily control equipment and devices.
· The output is electronically controlled by a microprocessor to ensure maximum intervention accuracy and excellent temperature reading resolution.
Temperature control range: -50~110℃ Resolution: 0.1℃ at -9.9~99.9, other temperature range 1℃
Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1 ℃
Control accuracy: 0.1 ℃
Backlash accuracy: 0.1 ℃
Refresh rate: 0.5 S
Input power: DC 12V
Measurement input: NTC (10K 0.5%) waterproof sensor
Environmental requirements: -10~60℃, humidity 20%-85%
Specification size: 48.5*40mm
Power consumption of the whole machine: quiescent current: ≤10MA pull-in current: ≤65MA
Instructions for Use:
Long press SET for 5 seconds to enter the main menu setting, press +-to switch P0...P6, long press SET or 10 seconds without key action, the controller automatically confirms and returns.
P0 Cooling and heating mode: Long press SET for 5 seconds to display P0, press SET once to set the working mode, press +-to switch [H for heating mode] [C for cooling mode] Press SET once to return, long press SET or 10 seconds without The key action controller automatically confirms completion.
P1 hysteresis setting: long press SET for 5 seconds to display P0, press +-to switch to P1, press SET once to set the hysteresis value, press +-to set the hysteresis to 0.1-15, press SET once to return after completion.
P2/P3 High and low temperature setting upper and lower limit: In order to avoid the danger of setting the temperature too high or too low due to the misoperation of others, this thermostat has a high setting upper limit function and a low setting lower limit function.
P4 Temperature correction: When the measured temperature is deviated from the standard temperature or due to the special needs of the user's hardware, this function can be used for correction. P5 Delay start time (unit: minute): When the refrigerator or heater needs to be delayed, the delay function can be turned on to protect the life of the equipment.
2*Digital display thermostat