· Support 128MHz SPI signal input; refresh rate is 60Hz; the screen can display stably; the screen can be rotated, it can rotate 90°, 180°, 270°.
· The screen has a protective film and is easy to install. Just plug in the GPIO pin of the RPi to get power from the GPIO pin without additional power.
· Same size as Raspberry Pi and can be directly inserted into Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3B, Pi 3, Pi 2, Pi Zero.
· Compatible operating systems: Raspbian, Kali and Ubuntu; SPI interface for portable or micro projects; and resolution can be adjusted through software;
· Applied to the screen of Raspberry Pi; used as a monitor to tell you the status of remote projects; used for DIY projects, such as digital door mirrors, wrist computers, robot projects.
Power consumption: 0.13A 5V
Interface type: SPI
Refresh rate: 60Hz
Resolution: 480 * 320
Touch type screen: resistive touch (MHS)
Size: 3.35 * 2.16 * 0.83inch
SPI speed interface up to 128M, stable display, no flicker
Note: Raspberry Pi board is not included
1x 3.5 inches touch screen