· Onboard DS3231 high precision clock chip, high-precision I2C real-time clock (RTC) with integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO).
· The module contains a battery input, which can maintain accurate timing when the main power is disconnected. The integrated crystal oscillator improves the long-term accuracy of the module.
· The working format of the clock can be 24 hours or 12 hours with AM/PM indication. Provide two configurable calendar alarms and a configurable square wave output. The address and data are transferred serially via the I2C bidirectional bus.
· The module also integrates a very accurate digital temperature sensor, which can be accessed through the I2C interface (Just like time). The accuracy of this temperature sensor is ±3°C.
· The on-chip control circuit can realize automatic power supply detection and manage the power supply switching between the main power supply and the backup power supply(which is the low-voltage battery). If the main power supply is off, the module can continue to provide accurate timing and temperature.
Dimensions: 38 x 22 x 14mm
Working voltage: 3.3~5.5V
Clock chip: High-precision clock chip DS3231
Clock accuracy: Within 0-40℃, accuracy 2ppm, annual error about 1 minute
Memory chip: AT24C32 (Storage capacity 32K)
IIC bus interface, high transmission speed 400KHz (when working voltage is 5V)
Can cascade other IIC devices, 24C32 address can be modified by short circuit A0/A1/A2, the default address is 0x57
The chip has a temperature sensor with an accuracy of ±3℃
The real-time clock generates seconds, minutes, hours, days, dates, months, and years timing
With 2 calendar alarm clocks
Programmable square wave output
With LIR2032 rechargeable battery holder for you to install the battery to ensure that the clock still runs normally after the system is powered off
Note: Battery is not included in the package.
3 x DS3231 Real Time Clock Module
Wiring Instructions 1 (Compatible with UNO R3):
Wiring Instructions 2 (Compatible with Raspberry Pi):