· The OV7670 image sensor has a small size and low operating voltage, and provides all the functions of a single-chip VGA camera and image processor.
· High sensitivity is suitable for low illumination applications; Low voltage suitable for embedded applications.
· Standard SCCB interface, compatible with I2C interface; Support VGA, CIF, and various sizes from CIF to 40x30; ISP has the function of eliminating noise and dead point compensation.
· Support image zoom; Lens loss compensation; 50 / 60Hz automatic detection; Saturation automatic adjustment (UV adjustment); Automatic adjustment of edge enhancement; Automatic adjustment of noise reduction.
· Automatic influence control functions include: automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance, automatic elimination of light stripes, automatic black level calibration. Image quality control includes color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness ANTI_BLOOM.
Photosensitive array: 640 x 480
IO voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V (internal LDO powers the core 1.8V)
Power consumption: 60mW / 15fpsVGAYUV
Temperature operation: -30 ℃ to 70 ℃
Stable work: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃
Output format (8 bits): YUV / YCbCr4: 2: 2 RGB565 / 555/444 GRB4: 2: 2 Raw RGB Data
Optical size: 1/6 "
Viewing angle: 25 °
Maximum chastity rate: 30fps VGA
Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
Signal to noise ratio: 46 dB
Dynamic range: 52 dB
Browse mode line by line
Electronic exposure: 1 line to 510 lines
Pixel area: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ℃
3 x OV7670 Camera Module