· High-temperature tape is an adhesive tape used in high-temperature operating environments.
· The temperature resistance is usually between 248 ℉-260℉. Polyimide polymer films provide great insulation and protect the nearby component from excessive heat from the hot air rework.
· Mainly used in the electronics industry. Commonly used in paint spraying, baking leather processing, coating masking and fixing of electronic parts, printed circuit boards and high temperature processing masking.
· Can prevent plating solution from immersion and contamination to shield and protect the gold-plated printed circuit board.
· No residues left after you peel them off and they always holds tight throughout the tape's rated temperature range.
Substrate material: Polyimide polymers film
Glue Type: Silicone
Substrate material thickness: 0.025mm
Thickness with adhesive: 0.05mm
Peeling force (N / 25mm): 8
Tensile strength (N / 25mm): 115
Elongation (%): 45
Color: Transparent brown
Temperature resistance ( ℉ ): 320 ℉
Surface resistance (Ω): 105 ~ 108
Temperature Range:--99 ℉– 320 ℉ (-73°F -160 °C )
1. Automotive sensor and manifolds
2. Insulating circuit boards
4. Fiber Optics Cable
5. High temperature powder coating
6. Semiconductor manufacturing
7. Wave soldering during circuit board assembly
8. 3D Printing
One roll of 10mm(2/5 in) x 33m
One roll of 20mm(4/5 in) x 33m
One roll of 30mm(1.2 in) x 33m
Width x Length
Storage method of high temperature tape:
1. The tape should be protected from the sun and rain; do not touch the organic solvents of acid and alkali oil. Keep clean and dry. The room temperature is between 5℉ and 100℉ .
2. The tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned quarterly for long storage periods.