· This reference board is a very convenient tool to determine the position and function of each pin, which can make it very easy to connect the wire to the Raspberry Pi GPIO
· One side of the reference board shows the position, and the other side shows the GPIO number. You can view all the different pin labels of the 2×20 GPIO connector on the Raspberry Pi. By placing it on the connector or next to it, you can quickly check if any wires or components are properly connected
· Material: Raspberry Pi GPIO Plus reference pinout is made of glass fiber, and the holes of the reference plate are gold-plated Length: 60.2 /2.37in, width: 20.1mm/0.79in 100% high quality.
· Use this reference guide to easily connect wires and components to your Raspberry Pi
· Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+, 2, 3 and 4
Size: 60.2*20.1mm (2.35*0.88in)
3*Raspberry Pi GPIO reference board
Note: Raspberry Pi module is not included