· 8 full-color LEDs with three primary colors (red, green and blue), Control mode by scanning.
· The same control method with the digital tube. The position selection control corresponding to LED lights, the segment selection control corresponding to color.
· 8 LEDs of this RGB led light module can be turn on and off separately according to the sequence and time set by the control system, which can make a vivid visual effect.
· Through different programs can produce different color effects.
· Suitable for various platforms, such as 51 / AVR / AVR / ARM.
Color: Red, Green, Blue.
Number of LED: 8
LED Chip Model: 5050
The 8 pins D0 ~ D7 control these 8 LEDs respectively, as long as they are connected to the digital pins based on Arduino control board. There are also three RGB pins next to it, which need to be connected to GND. (It will be red when it is connected to R, it will be green when it is connected to G, it will be blue when it is connected to B)
3 x 5050 RGB LED Module