· Digitally output 6-axis or 9-axis rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler angle format fusion calculation data.
· 3-axis angular velocity sensor (gyroscope) with 131 LSBs/°/sec sensitivity and full-scale sensing ranges of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec.
· Programmable control, and the range of program control is ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g 3-axis accelerator.
· Up to 400kHz I2C in fast mode, or SPI serial host interface up to 20MHz.
· Compatible with Arduino Raspberry Pi. Motion processing database supports Android, Linux and Windows.
Power Supply: 3-5V
Pin Spacing: 2.54mm
Pin Definition: VCC, GND, SCL, SDA, XDA, XCL, ADO, INT
Communication method: Standard IIC communication protocol
Gyroscope range: ±250 ±500 ±1000 ±2000 °/s
Acceleration range: ±2 ±4 ±8 ±16g
VDD Power Supply Voltage: 2.5V±5%, 3.0V±5%, 3.3V±5%
Gyroscope operating current: 5mA
Gyroscope standby current: 5A
Accelerator operating current: 350A
Accelerator power saving mode current: 20A@10Hz
Built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
Built-in frequency generator has a frequency variation of only ±1% in all temperature ranges
6 x MPU-6050 Module Acceleration Sensor
12 x Pin header