· Input interface: Type C USB
· The status of the light: the no-load light is off, the red light is charging, the green light is full
· The type c female interface retains the input voltage wiring solder joints, which is convenient for DIY
· The input end has a type c USB female socket, you can directly use the mobile phone charger as an input to charge the lithium battery
· With two-in-one charge and discharge protection function, and automatically control the charger current to better protect the battery
Input voltage: 4.5V-5V
Maximum charging current: 1000ma
Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V±1%
Battery over-discharge protection voltage: 2.5/3A
Board size: 2.6*1.7cm (1.03*0.67in)
Note: 1. When the battery is connected for the first time, there may be no voltage output between OUT+ and OUT-. At this time, the protection circuit can be activated by charging it with 5V voltage. If the battery is disconnected from B+ B- and then connected again Need to charge to activate the protection circuit. When using a mobile phone charger for input, please note that the charger should be able to output 1A or above, otherwise it may not be able to charge normally
2. TYPE C USB female socket and the +-pad next to it are the power input terminals, which are connected to 5V voltage.
3. B+ is connected to the positive electrode of the lithium battery, and B- is connected to the negative electrode of the lithium battery.
4. OUT+ and OUT- are connected to the load, such as the positive or negative of the mobile booster board or other loads.
5. Connect the battery to B+ B-, insert the mobile phone charger into the USB socket, the red light is on for charging, and the blue light is on for full.
6pcs TP4056 Type-c USB 5V 1A 18650 Lithium Battery Charger Module