Date First Available:December 8, 2020
· Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
· Plug and play port, this touch screen has 2 micro USB ports for power and touch and 1 HDMI port for signal. It is a plug and play monitor, please make sure to connect the cable correctly.
· IPS screen has a wider viewing angle. The IPS screen has a resolution of 1024x600, which can provide a 178° wide viewing angle and excellent image color.
· Easy to operate, so that your screen is connected to Windows computer, thus eliminating the trouble of installing various system drivers.
· 7 inch capacitive screen, single touch.
· Support Raspberry Pi 3, Banana PI/PRO, with HDMI cable, USB cable, copper pillar.
Size: 7.0 inch
High resolution: 1024X600(Updated)
Dot pitch: 0.0642(W) x 0.1790(H)mm
ctive area: 154.08(W)x 85.92(H)
surface treatment: anti-glare
color arrangement: rgb-stripe
1 x 7 inch touch screen
1 x HDMI cable
1 x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
4x copper pillar
1 x HDMI converter for RPI 4