· The product is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, which connects a microprocessor and an 8-digit 7-segment digital LED display, and can also be connected to a bar graph display or 64 independent LEDs.
· It includes an on-chip B-type BCD encoder, multiple scanning loops, segment word drivers, and an 8*8 static RAM to store each data.
· A convenient four-wire serial interface can connect all general microprocessors. Each data can be addressed without rewriting all the displays when updating.
· It's also allows users to select encoding or not encoding for each data.
· The whole device includes a 150μA low-power shutdown mode, analog and digital brightness control, a scan limit register allowing users to display 1-8 bits of data, and a detection mode to make all LEDs glow.
1. A single module can drive an 8*8 common cathode matrix
2. Module working voltage: 5V
3. Module size: length 128mm X width 32mm X height 13mm
4. With 64 fixing screw holes, 3mm diameter
5. Module with input and output interface, support multiple module cascade
1. The left side of the module is the input port, and the right side is the output port.
2. When controlling a single module, you only need to connect the input port to the CPU
3. When multiple modules are cascaded, the input of the first module is connected to the CPU, the output is connected to the input of the second module, and the output of the second module is connected to the input of the third module
2*MAX7219 module four in one (finished product, with dot matrix, tested)
2*20CM Dupont Line 5P