· After the assembled kit is received, just need to assembly the protective case by following the instruction, then you can use it. The production success rate is high, and the circuit is simple and reliable.
· The product has automatic, regular and single shot modes, easy to capture torque waveforms. Available rising or falling edge trigger. Observable With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
· Students can effectively observe and measure signal waveforms in many occasions such as audio, video synchronization, low-frequency switching power supply, infrared receiving and transmitting, etc., to increase learning interest and improve learning effects.
· The kit uses the ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8) and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display, which can be used as an ARM development test board.
· The oscilloscope circuit boards components are pre-soldered, no need soldered by yourself.
High real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
Analog bandwidth: 0-200KHz
Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div – 5V/Div (in 1-2-5 way)
Adjustable vertical displacement, with instructions
Input impedance: 1MΩ
High input voltage: 50Vpp (1:1 probe), 400Vpp (10:1 probe)
Coupling methods include DC/AC/GND
Horizontal time base range: 10μs/Div – 50s/Div (in 1-2-5 way)
With automatic, conventional and single trigger modes, it is convenient to capture instant waveforms
Available rising or falling edge trigger
Trigger level position is adjustable, with instructions
Observe the waveform before the trigger (negative delay)
Freeze the waveform display at any time (HOLD function)
Comes with 1KHz /3.3V square wave test signal source