· The kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8) and contains a 2.4-inch color TFT display, which can be used as an ARM development test board. High-definition display
· Let you effectively observe and measure signal waveforms in many occasions such as audio, video synchronization, low-frequency switching power supply, infrared receiving and transmitting.
· DSO138 oscilloscope is partially open-sourced. Can make a tailor-made software development on the basis of this kit, which can be can be changed to millivoltmeter, data recorder, etc.
· The variety of components is suitable for students to understand the oscilloscope structure and principles, and do in-line component welding, and chip component welding training.It's easy to assembly
· The oscilloscope kit is specially designed for professional teaching and training in electronics. Please note that this kit need to be assembled and soldered by yourself.
Maximum real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
Accuracy: 12 Bit
Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
Analog band width: 0-200KHz
Vertical sensitivity: 10mV / Div – 5V / Div (Progress according to 1-2-5)
Input impedance: 1MΩ
Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
Horizontal time base range: 10μs / Div – 50s / Div (Progress according to 1-2-5)
1. Coupling methods include DC / AC / GND
2. The vertical displacement can be adjusted with instructions
3. With automatic, conventional and single trigger mode, it is convenient to capture instant waveform
4. Trigger on rising or falling edges
5. Trigger level position can be adjusted with indication
6. Observable waveform before trigger (negative delay)
7. Waveform display can be frozen at any time (HOLD function)
8. Comes with 1KHz /3.3V square wave test signal source
1 x Oscilloscope DIY Kit
1 x Instruction
Note: This DSO138 Oscilloscope DIY Kit need to be assembled and soldered by yourself.