· The display unit uses a 160x128 pixel color display, the entire screen has 8x20 characters, a color depth of 16 bits, and the graphics are displayed as component symbols.
· Automatically detect NPN and PNP transistors, field effect transistors, diodes, dual diodes, thyristors, thyristors, and automatically determine the pinout of the above transistors.
· Rotary coding switch control, one-button measurement, automatic shutdown features.
· Use the single-chip ATMEAG328P DIP-28. With IC Block.
· Can use a 9V stacked battery for power supply, or use power adapter for power supply, the current of the whole module is about 30mA, and the current after shutdown is about 20nA.
1 x GM328 Transistor Tester Kit
Note: 9V Stacked Battery Not Inciuded !
1. Test NPN and PNP transistor common emitter current amplification factor, base-emitter threshold voltage, collector-emitter leakage current at cut-off
2. Identify the Darlington transistor by the threshold voltage of the transistor base-emitter and the high current amplification factor
3. Detect the built-in protection diodes of power triode and field effect tube
4. Test the gate-source conduction threshold voltage of the field effect transistor, the on-resistance of the drain-source, and the capacitance between the gate and source
5. A maximum of 2 resistors can be measured at a time, so the three-pin adjustable resistor can also be measured. If the adjustable resistor is adjusted to the end point, only one resistance value can be measured
6. The highest resolution of resistance measurement is 0.01Ω. Can measure up to 50MΩ
7. Capacitor measurement range from 25pF-100mF, resolution 1pF
8. Simultaneously measure the equivalent series resistance (ESR) of a capacitor greater than 90nF, the resolution of the equivalent series resistance is up to 0.01Ω
9. For capacitors greater than 5000pF, the voltage drop rate after charging is also displayed. This value can reflect the quality factor (Q value) of the capacitor
10. A maximum of two diodes are measured at a time, showing their positive and negative poles, turn-on voltage
11. Light-emitting diodes are also displayed as graphic symbols of diodes, and their turn-on voltage is much higher than that of ordinary diodes
12. Zener diodes with reverse breakdown voltage lower than 4.5V can also be detected and displayed as double diode symbols. The positive and negative poles are based on the diode symbol with a turn-on voltage of about 700mV. In addition, the turn-on voltage corresponding to a diode symbol is the volta