· Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
· Compatible with Arduino, can allow your projects have a joystick for control.
· The JoyStick shield kit can place on top of your Arduino board and turns it into a simple controller.
· Lots of options, expandable with the prototyping board.
· This JoyStick shield kit has a PS2 cross rocker with 4 Round Buttons. Provides input extension of joystick and buttons for Arduino.
· The PS2 joystick can generally be used to control cars, etc. Its structure is mainly two 10K potentiometers, and a key switch.
The X axis is connected to the A0 pin, and the Y axis is connected to the A1 pin.
The power and ground are correspondingly connected to 5V and ground.
There are also four buttons on the expansion board.
D3 corresponds to digital pin 3, D4 corresponds to digital pin 4, D5 corresponds to digital pin 5, and D6 corresponds to digital pin 6.
The mini push button switch is the reset button.
1 x JoyStick Shield