· This is a commonly used DC motor driver module, which uses a small current 293 chip DC motor driver chip. The motor driver board has multiple functions, easy operation, and powerful driver library support and function updates.
· 2 5V servo motor (steering gear) ports, up to 4 bidirectional DC motors and 4 PWM speed control (about 0.5% resolution)
· Up to 2 stepping motors forward and reverse control, single/double step control, staggered or micro step and rotation angle control.
· 4 H-bridges: Each bridge of the L293D chip provides .0.6A (peak 1.2A) current with thermal cut-off protection, 4.5V to 36V.
· 2 Large-terminal external power connection terminals to ensure the separation of logic and motor drive power, compatible with Mega, Diecimila, & Duemilanove
Motor drive board power input: 4.5V~25V
5V-36V thermal shutdown protection function
With reset button
Current requirements: This motor drive chip can give each motor a current of up to 600ma and a peak current of 1.2A.
It should be noted that once you predict that your current reaches 1A, you need to put a heat sink on the motor drive chip, otherwise the chip may be burned.
2*L293D Motor Driver Shield