· L298P Shield DC motor driver uses high-power motor dedicated driver chip L298P, which can directly drive 2 DC motors with a drive current of 2A.
· The module is compatible with the Arduino development board, and can be directly plugged onto it. Convenient to use.
· Convenient motor interface, can be divided into two motor outputs. The motor output uses 8 high-speed Schottky diodes as protection.
· Drive mode: Dual-channel high-power H-bridge drive. Support PWM/PLL mode motor speed control.
· On-board buzzer (D4), you can set the reverse alarm ringtone. LED indicator for both forward and backward of the motor.
1. Logic input voltage VD: 5V
2. Input voltage of driving part: VIN input 6.5~12V, PWRIN input 4.8~35V
3. Logic part working current: <36mA
4. Operating current Io of driving part: <2A
5. Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T=75℃)
6. Control signal input level: high level 2.3V<5V, low level -0.3V<1.5V
7. Working temperature: -25＋130℃
8. Hardware interface: 5.0mm pitch terminal
9. With fixed buckle, can access the control signal through the array
10. Drive mode: Dual-channel high-power H-bridge drive
11. Pin occupancy: D4~D7 directly drive the motor
12. Support PWM/PLL mode motor speed control
13. Size: 68 x 53 mm
1 x L298P Motor Shield Stepping DC Motor Drive Module Board