· The lithium battery mobile power bank specially designed for Raspberry Pi can make the Raspberry Pi motherboard work offline for up to 9 hours.
· Not limited to the Raspberry Pi, there are two USB-A ports onboard, one of which can power the Pi motherboard.
· It integrates a lithium battery charging/boost management chip.
· With its own battery, the weight is 80g; it is researched and developed strictly according to the size of the Raspberry Pi HAT extended version, and can be stacked and installed with the Raspberry Pi motherboard with a simple copper pillar.
· Dual USB output, suitable for Raspberry Pi Pi3 independent field battery-powered mobile power supply.
Battery capacity: 3800mAH
Discharge current: 1.4A
No-load output voltage: 5.1V ±0.1V
Standard charging current/voltage: 1.0A@5.0V
Lithium battery is full of cut-off voltage: 4.18V-4.2V
CHG LED function:
Lit: The charger performs constant current charging.
Off: The charger performs floating charge until the lithium battery is fully charged.
ON LED function:
Lit: USB-A interface outputs 5V
Off: There is no voltage output on the USB-A interface.
1 * Lithium Battery Expansion Board
1 * Lithium Battery
1 * Set of Installation Accessories