· This oscilloscope DIY kit is a kit specially oriented to electronic professional teaching and training. It adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor and color TFT screen. It has simple and reliable circuit and moderate production difficulty. The oscilloscope has good practicability, and students get a useful tool at the same time after finishing the production, which is of great help to the future study of electronic technology.
· Battery power supply: It can be powered by USB or battery, which eliminates the trouble of external power supply. After adding JYE118 small board, the battery can be directly charged.
· Link to PC to upload data: waveform data output, upload the waveform to the PC, save and watch the waveform with the PC.
· The overall size of this new product is only 2/3 of the old version, so it is more suitable for handheld operation. This product has improved firmware, for example, its trigger operates reliably under 10us and 20us time base settings, Waveform data can be output through the serial port, and the data can be easily displayed on the PC with the help of other software (such as Gnuplot).
· Product application: Audio equipment and circuits, electronic toys and remote control models, car electronic circuits overhaul; On-site maintenance of ordinary electronic equipment (inverter air conditioner or industrial inverter power supply, AC/DC switching power supply or inverter) Applications that need to observe slow signal changes (relay and switch contact jitter, battery charge and discharge curves, temperature sensor characteristic measurement)
The highest real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
Analog bandwidth: 0-200KHz
Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div – 5V/Div (in 1-2-5 way)
Adjustable vertical displacement, with instructions
Input impedance: 1MΩ
The highest input voltage: 50Vpp (1:1 probe), 400Vpp (10:1 probe)
Coupling methods include DC/AC/GND
Horizontal time base range: 10μs/Div – 50s/Div (in 1-2-5 way)
With automatic, conventional and single trigger modes, it is convenient to capture instant waveforms
Available rising or falling edge trigger
Trigger level position is adjustable, with instructions
Observe the waveform before the trigger (negative delay)
Freeze the waveform display at any time (HOLD function)
Comes with 1KHz /3.3V square wave test signal source
With digital display of waveform parameters, the parameters that can be displayed are: frequency, period, pulse width, duty cycle, maximum value, minimum value, average value, peak-to-peak value, effective value
Save/recall the waveform, the waveform does not disappear when turned off
1 set of DSO138mini oscilloscope kit