· OV2640 is a 1/4 inch CMOS UXGA (1632 x 1232) image sensor, The sensor is small in size and low in operating voltage, providing the same functions of a single-chip UXGA camera and image processor.
· Through SCCB bus control, it can output 8 / 10-bit image data with various resolutions in the form of whole frame, sub-sampling, scaling and window extraction.
· The UXGA image of this product can reach up to 15 frames per second (SVGA can reach 30 frames and CIF can reach 60 frames).
· Users can fully control the image quality, data format and transmission method.
· 140° Wide angle lens allow you to capture a large area of the scene within a short shooting distance.
DC1.2V ± 5% (core voltage)
DC2.5 ~ 3.0V (analog voltage)
1.7 ~ 3.3V (I / 0 port voltage)
Operating temperature: 30 ~ 70 ° C (Image stabilization temperature: 0 ~ 50 ° C)
Maximum image transmission rate:15FPS (UXGA / SXGA)、30FPS (SVGA)、60FPS (CIF)
Image sensor array: 1632 x 1232 full image array
1 x OV2640 Wide Angle Camera Module