· OV7670 with fifo module is a module with buffer storage space for slow-speed mcu that can realize image acquisition control.
· This module adds a fifo (first-in first-out) memory chip, which also contains a 30w pixel cmos image sensor chip, a 3.6mm focal length lens and lens holder.
· Onboard CMOS chip require different power supplies. Core voltage: 1.8V ± 10%. Analog voltage: 2.45V to 3V. IO voltage: 1.7 to 3V.
· The board leads out control pins and data pins at the same time, which is convenient for operation and use.
· If the internal LDO is used to power the core (1.8V), the I / O voltage should be 2.45V or higher, otherwise the external 1.8V must be used to power the core.
Photosensitive array: 640X480
Core voltage: 1.8V ± 10%
Analog voltage: 2.45V to 3V
IO voltage: 1.7 to 3V
Power consumption: 60mW / 15fpsVGAYUV
Temperature operation: -30 ℃ to 70 ℃
Stable work: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃
Output format (8 bits): YUV / YCbCr4: 2: 2 RGB565 / 555/444 GRB4: 2: 2 Raw RGB Data
Optical size: 1/6 "
Viewing angle: 25 °
Maximum chastity rate: 30fps VGA
Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
Signal to noise ratio: 46 dB
Dynamic range: 52 dB
Browse Mode: Progressive
Electronic exposure: Line 1 to Line 510
Pixel area: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ℃
Well capacity: 17Ke
1 x OV7670 Camera Module with FIFO