· This RFID-RC522 module is based on the Philips MF522-AN board, with an S50 card, key Ring and two matching pin strips.
· RC522 chip: MF RC522 is a highly integrated transmission module for contactless communication at 13.
· Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V,Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V.
· Easy to use, low cost, and applicable to equipment development and card reader development etc.
· Packaged in a high quality box.
Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
Sleep current: <80uA
Peak current: <30mA
Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
Product physical characteristics: size: 40mm×60mm
Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
Package Includes :
5 pcs RFID-RC522 module
5 pcs The standard S50 blank card
5 pcs S50 special-shaped card (as shown by the key ring shape)
5 pcs Straight Row of Pin
5 pcs Curved Row of Pin