· DSO150 (15001K) kit is an upgrade to the popular DSO138 oscilloscope kit. Includes 2.4-inch color TFT LCD (320x240) display and optical encoder for navigation.
· Compared with DSO138, the sensitivity of DSO Shell has been improved. The capability of DSO Shell is from 5mV/div to 20V/div.
· All parts of the shell oscilloscope, among which the analog board chip components have been welded and tested.
· The oscilloscope has automatic, regular and single trigger modes, which is convenient for capturing instant waveforms.
· Shell oscilloscope adopts 9V DC power supply (the power supply voltage should not exceed 10V! Otherwise it may burn the machine), and the kit itself contains the power supply.
Size：110*75*25mm（4.3*2.95*0.98） The highest real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
Analog bandwidth: 0-200KHz
Vertical sensitivity: 5mV/Div – 20V/Div (according to the 1-2-5 way)
Adjustable vertical displacement, with instructions
Input impedance: 1MΩ
Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1:1 probe), 400Vpp (10:1 probe)
Coupling methods include DC/AC/GND
Horizontal time base range: 10μs/Div-50s/Div (increase by 1-2-5)
With automatic, conventional and single trigger modes, it is convenient to capture instant waveforms
Can be triggered by rising or falling edge
Trigger level position is adjustable, with indication Observe the waveform before the trigger (negative delay)
Freeze the waveform display at any time (HOLD function)
Comes with 1KHz /3.3V square wave test signal source
With digital display of waveform parameters, the parameters that can be displayed are: frequency, period, pulse width, duty cycle, maximum value, minimum value, average value, peak-to-peak value, effective value Save/recall the waveform, the waveform does not disappear when turned off
15001K (SMD components have been soldered)
All parts of the shell oscilloscope, among which the analog board chip components have been welded and tested
BNC fish clip probe