· Designed for non-welded experiment of electronics circuit. Electronic element can be pluged in and out directly, saving time of electrocircuit assembling.
· Made of ABS plastic and resin material,with metal bar built-in right under the hole,to make sure components can contact with metal bar accordingly to fulfill the function of electric conduction.
· Easy to stick: Solderless breadboad with self-adhesive tape on the back, self-adhesive back tape makes it easy to stick on a platform, like the Arduino prototype shield.
· Every five holes in widthways was paired with one metal bar. The concavity in the central was designed specially for integrated circuit and chip testing. The hole in lengthways on two sides was used providing power for the components on the breadboard.
· Widely Application:The Breadboard Kit is convenient for the prototypes and circuit design experiment and other DIY projects. Perfect for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other programming boards.
Board Material: ABS plastic
Internal Contacts Material: Phosphor bronze finished.
Hole Pitch: 2.54 mm
Contact Type: Mixed metal strips
Extension Clips: Yes (Can extend with other boards)
Input voltage: 6.5-12V (DC) or USB power supply
Output voltage: 3.3V/5V (Switchable)
Maximum output current: <700 mA
Two roads are of independent control and can be switched to 0V, 3.3V or 5V.
Before using,to know that which pin of the components should be connected together,then insert the pin in the group of five holes.And so on.