· Wiring terminal wiring module for Arduino UNO R3. This product is not welded and assembled. You need to weld and assemble it yourself after purchase. There is no need to worry about errors in the assembly process. The operation is simple and clear.
· Terminal pitch 3.5mm / 0.138", wire size range from 26AWG to 16AWG, strip length 5mm pin holder.
· Standard IDC40 pitch 0.1" connector, you can use 40pin FRC (flat cable) connector cable to connect all Arduino Uno pins to peripherals.
· Multiple voltage and wiring terminals make wiring easier and can be expanded according to your needs.
· NOTE: the item not include Arduino Uno module.
The solder joints are of good quality and all pins are clearly marked.
Terminal pitch: 3.5mm/0,318''
Wire size range: 26AWG-16AWG
Package contains: Terminal board X1
Arduino Uno module is not included in the package.
Simple and easy to operate, directly plug the wire into the terminal, no screws are needed; it can bring you many good functions for using Arduino.
Screw Shield Expansion Board
As you can see in the picture, a red reset button on the side, and an ICSP adapter connector. Comes with an eye-catching laser marking label.
Golden Coating PCB
High-quality and Gold-plated finish to prevent oxidation, and all holes are through-plated for mounting strength.
Spring PCB Block
This is the latest spring-loaded PCB terminal block. Different from the traditional terminal block, the spring-loaded PCB terminal block is safer and easier to install; terminal pitch 3.5mm / 0.138", wire size range from 26AWG to 16AWG, strip length 5mm, screw M2 steel , Pin seat.
The bread wire is directly inserted into the terminal block, which has been upgraded on the basis of the past. The wire and the terminal are perfectly combined, and it is not easy to fall. The operation can be carried out firmly and safely.
When removing it, you need the tool to remove it gently.