· The 0.96-inch OLED module can display graphics and text information directly on your microcontroller project. It supports many chips: Arduino UNO and Mega, Raspberry pi, 51 MCU, STIM 32, etc. UNO is not shown in the figure.
· With ultra-high contrast, low-power, very legible and vibrant, a crisp screen, pixels stand out very well even in a brighter circumstances like full sunlight.
· There are no fonts embedded in the OLED controller, and users can create fonts through font generation software. Technical support and software libraries and guidelines are provided in the package.
· 0.96" SSD1306 128X64 OLED LCD Display with I2C IIC SPI Serial.
· It does not respond when you just connect it to the mains, you have to program it and work properly, then it will display normally.
High resolution: 128 * 64
Viewing angle:> 160 degrees
Support multiple control chips: fully compatible with Arduino, 51 series, MSP430 series, STM32/2etc.
Ultra-low power consumption: 0.08W full screen lighting
Voltage: DC 3V ~ 5V
Working temperature: -30 c ~ 70 c
Module size: 27.0MM * 27.0MM * 4.1MM
I2C/IIC interface only needs 2 IOs.
Driver IC: SSD1306
Color: white, yellow, blue
Drive Duty: 1/64 Duty I2c address of white oled: 0x3C
Display area: 21.70mm X11.20mm
2 x 0.96 inch LCD LED 128X64 OLED display