· This module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reading and writing module. Through the file system and SPI interface driver, the microcontroller system can read and write files in the MicroSD card. The SD card library that comes with the IDE can complete the initialization and reading and writing of the card.
· Onboard level conversion circuit, that is, the interface level can be 5V or 3.3V.
· The power supply is 4.5V~5.5V, and the onboard 3.3V voltage regulator circuit.
· Use this SD card module to easily, cost-effectively expand the Arduino storage space. The SD card module interface is a standard SPI interface, which can easily communicate with the Arduino SPI protocol.
· Positioning holes: The module has 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation, so as to realize the combination between modules.
1. 6 pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND is ground, VCC is power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK are SPI bus, CS is chip selection signal pin
2. 3.3V voltage stabilizing circuit: the 3.3V output of LDO voltage stabilization is the power supply of level conversion chip and Micro SD card
3. Level conversion circuit: the signal to the Micro SD card is converted to 3.3V, and the MISO signal from the MicroSD card to the control interface is also converted to 3.3V, which can be read by the general AVR microcontroller system
4. Micro SD card holder: It is a self-elastic card holder, which is convenient for card insertion and removal
5. Positioning holes: 4 M2 screw positioning holes with a diameter of 2.2mm, which make the module easy to install and position and realize the combination between modules
6. Size: 42 x 24 x12 mm (1.65 x 0.94 x0.47 inch)
7. Weight: 5g
8. Interface level: 3.3V or 5V
9. Communication interface: SPI
5 X Micro SD card module