· The sensor module has strong adaptability to ambient light. It has a pair of infrared emitting and receiving tubes. The emitting tube emits a certain frequency of infrared rays. When the detection direction encounters an obstacle (reflecting surface), the infrared rays are reflected back by the receiving tube receive;
· After processing by the comparator circuit, the green indicator light will light up, and the signal output interface will output a digital signal (a low-level signal). The detection distance can be adjusted through the potentiometer knob, and the effective distance range is 2 to 30 cm；
· The product has convenient installation, long service life, good conductivity and corrosion resistance;
· The detection distance of the sensor can be adjusted by a potentiometer, which has the characteristics of low interference, easy assembly, and convenient use; the working voltage is 3.3V-5V;
· It can be widely used in many occasions such as robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance trolley, assembly line counting and black and white line tracking.
1 When the module detects the front obstacle signal, the green indicator on the circuit board lights up, and the OUT port continues to output a low-level signal. The module has a detection distance of 2～30cm, a detection angle of 35°, and the detection distance can pass the potential Adjust the potentiometer clockwise to increase the detection distance; adjust the potentiometer counterclockwise to decrease the detection distance.
2. The sensor takes active infrared reflection detection, so the reflectivity and shape of the target are the key to the detection distance. Among them, the black detection distance is the smallest, and the white is the largest; the distance of a small area is small, and the distance of a large area is large.
3. The output port OUT of the sensor module can be directly connected to the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer, or can directly drive a 5V relay; connection mode: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO
4. The comparator adopts LM393, which works stably
5. 3-5V DC power supply can be used to power the module. When the power is turned on, the red power indicator lights up
6. With 3mm screw holes, easy to fix and install
7. Circuit board size: 3.2CM*1.4CM
8. The threshold comparison voltage of each module has been adjusted through the potentiometer before delivery. Please do not adjust the potentiometer at will if it is not a special case.
Module interface description
1 VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
2 GND External GND
3 OUT Small board digital output interface (0 and 1)
10 *Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module（Note: No wiring）