· This module is designed based on the principle of resistance divider, which can reduce the input voltage of the terminal interface by 5 times
· Convenience: small size, light weight, easy to use
· The maximum analog input voltage is 5V, and the input voltage of the voltage detection module is not greater than 5Vx5 = 25V.
· Voltage input range: DC 0-25 V, voltage analog resolution: 0.00489V
· This product is very suitable for DIY electronic design projects
The Arduino analog input voltage is up to 5V, so the input voltage of the voltage detection module cannot be greater than 5V×5=25V (if a 3.3V system is used, the input voltage cannot be greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V). Because the AVR chip used by Arduino is 10-bit AD, the analog resolution of this module is 0.00489V (5V/1023), therefore, the detection input of the voltage detection module is a small voltage of 0.00489V×5=0.02445V.
Voltage input range: DC0－25V
Voltage detection range: DC0.02445V-25V
Voltage simulation resolution: 0.00489V
DC input interface: the positive terminal is connected to VCC, the negative terminal is connected to GND
Output interface: "+" connects to 5/3.3V
"-" is connected to GND
"s" is connected to the AD pin of Arduino