· This is a plug-in adapter suitable for ARM-USB-OCD, ARM-USB-OCD-H, ARM-USB-TINY, ARM-USB-TINY-H
· It allows programming/debugging of a circuit board with a small 10-pin 0.05-inch stepper connector, which is very convenient to use. Boundary scan can access the signal logic state inside the chip, as well as the state of the chip pins and so on.
· The distance between the holes in the adapter board is 1.27mm, and the data transmission line is a 10-pin ribbon cable
· This board allows the use of ADA1675 cables to connect Atmel-ICE PCBA and your components to debug Atmel ATmega and Atmel Arm in the Atmel studio environment.
· This adapter is suitable for Segger's JLINK and other JTAG/SWD programmers/debuggers. The 5V target powered by the adapter is not enabled by default.
Size: 1.91*1.37cm (0.75*0.54in)
2*JTAG breakout board
2*20cm ribbon cable