· Split design can turn one piece into four smaller pieces, which is easy for you to expand your projects. With the additional ground rail running through the center of both regions was designed specially for integrated circuit and chip testing. The hole in lengthways on two sides was used providing power for the components on the breadboard.
· Used for electronic experiments and point-to-point DIY soldering projects, can be expandable with pin header and female header, designing your own Arduino kits. The Breadboard Kit is convenient for the prototypes and circuit design experiment and other DIY projects. Perfect for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other programming boards.
· Standard IC spacing 2.54MM hole plated through among the pad, Components and kits can be mounted variously on your will. Perfectly working with 3mm&5mm LED Diode kit, Electrolytic Capacitor kit, Monolithic Ceramic Capacitor kit, Resistor kit, etc.
· Electroless Nickel Gold finished prevent the copper on PCB from being oxidized and corroded and is good for soldering and touching. To be your friendly companion on your Arduino journey.
· Made of glass fiber FR-4 material, having the ability of high heat resistance, corrosion resistance, mechanical strength, insulation.
Board Material: Glass Fiber FR4
Color: Blue, Gold
Hole pitch: 2.54mm
Hole diameter: 1mm
Size: 3.5 x 2.89 inch
Extension Clips: Yes (Can extend with other boards)
Input voltage: 6.5-12V (DC) or USB power supply
Output voltage: 3.3V/5V (Switchable)
Maximum output current: <700 mA
868 tie-points total: 680 tie-points IC-circuit area plus 136 tie-points power rails plus 52 GND tie-points integrated circuit and chip testing area
Two roads are of independent control and can be switched to 0V, 3.3V or 5V.
4 x 868 tie-points Solderable Breadboard ( Split design )
Note: Before use, know that which pin of the components should be connected together, then insert the pin in the group of holes. And so on.