· This module is a 12-foot 4-digit common anode digital tube (0.36 inch) display module with clock dots. The driver chip is TM1637. Only 2 signal lines are required to enable the single-chip microcomputer to control the 4-digit 8-segment digital tube.
· The module has 4 M2 screw holes, easy to install;
· Control interface: a total of 4 pins (GND, VCC, DIO, CLK), GND is the ground, VCC is the power supply, DIO is the data input and output pin, and CLK is the clock signal pin;
· Digital tube: 4 digits common anode 0.36 inch digital tube with score point, red letters are highlighted;
· Positioning holes: 4 M2 screw positioning holes with a diameter of 2.2mm, which makes the module easy to install and position and realize the combination between modules.
1. Display common anode for the four red LED
2. Digital tube 8 gray adjustable
3. Level control interface for 5V or 3.3V
2pcs x 4-digit LED display module