· Flexibility: Using a thinner copper wire diameter, the silicone wire has good flexibility and can be bent at will. It is easy to solder, peel, crimp terminals, connect, and cut.
· Rated voltage: 600V； test voltage: 2000V ; Rated temperature: -60 ° C ~ + 200 ° C; outer diameter: 2.3mm
· Material: silica gel, tinned copper prevent copper wire oxidation, increase heat dissipation, prevent adhesion to insulation, easy to weld
· Durability：Silicone rubber with heat resistant up to 200 ° C, insulated flame retardation, safe and reliable, tinned copper wiring line can perfectly pass through the holes on the breadboard, and the color can help easily control the running position.
· Applicable to: Airplane, drone, small robot, welding winding winding, winding, winding, manufacturing test fixture, high temperature wiring, etc.
Material: Silicone rubber + high-purity oxygen-free tinned copper wire
Conductor: tinned copper
Insulator: Silicone rubber
Withstand current: 7.5A
Copper number/wire diameter: 150/0.08mm
Rated voltage: 600V
Rest voltage: 2000V