· The electronic building block is a module that can be assembled, just like the LEGO building block, which is an electronic product assembled by simple plugging.
· Compared with traditional circuit modules assembled with universal boards and various electronic components, electronic building blocks have standardized interfaces, plug and play, which simplifies the trouble of building prototype circuits.
· Compatible with mainstream 2.54 pitch interfaces and 4P Grove interfaces.
· Using M4 standard fixing holes, compatible with Lego, makeblock and other M4 standard kits.
· The microphone electronic building block can be connected to the analog I / O port, and its analog value will change when speaking into the microphone. By reading the analog value to store, it can be made into a recorder.
Operating voltage：4.5 ~ 5.5V DC
Analog output voltage (VCC = 5V)：0-5 V
Size：30MM x 19MM
5 x MIC Sound Sensor Module