· The sound module is most sensitive to the ambient sound intensity, and is generally used to detect the sound intensity of the surrounding environment.
· When the ambient sound intensity does not reach the set threshold, OUT outputs a high level. When the ambient ambient sound intensity exceeds the set threshold, the module OUT outputs a low level.
· The small board digital output OUT can be directly connected to the single-chip microcomputer, and the high-low level is detected by the single-chip microcomputer, thereby detecting the sound of the environment.
· The small board digital output OUT can directly drive the relay module, which can form a voice-activated switch.
· It can detect the sound intensity of the surrounding environment. Note: This sensor can only identify the presence or absence of sound (according to the principle of vibration). It cannot identify the volume of the sound or the sound of a specific frequency.
Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.7cm
Adjustable sensitivity (adjusted by blue digital potentiometer）
With fixing bolt holes for easy installation
VCC connect to 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
GND connect to GND
OUT connect to switch output interface (0 and 1)
5 x Sound Microphone Sensor Detection Module