· Metal film resistor is one kind of the film resistors, which is using vacuum deposition to put nichrome and other alloy onto the surface of the ceramic bar to shape a coating, through cutting to set the resistance in order to be up to the mark, and finally let surface protected by epoxide resin.
· Good soldering tin pin is easy for manual installation and maintenance & repair, making it work fast and well with breadboard, helping you build your arduino kit quickly.
· Compared with carbon film resistor, metal film resistor have the features of small volume, small size, low noise, good stability, whose ability of thermal resistance, temperature coefficient, voltage coefficient is more excellent than carbon film resistor.
· To sum up, Treedix Metal Film Resistor have the features of Low cost, Generates less noise than carbon composition resistor,Wide operating range, Long-term stability, Low tolerance, Low temperature co-efficient of resistance, Very small in size, High quality of thermal conduction ceramic core, High resistance accuracy.
· A Color Code Chart is enclosed in the package sheet and it will help you to learn the different value of each color.
- Temperature coefficient: ±100PPM/℃
- Working temperature range: -55℃～+155℃
- Accuracy: 0.25[%]，0.5[%]，1[%]，5[%]
- Numerical value of resistance: 1Ω～10MΩ
- Nominal value: E-96
- Resistor Tolerance: 1% tolerance
- Power Rating : 1/4 W
- Package Dimensions: 200mm x 140mm x 40mm
- Quantity: 1280 pcs (64 Values x 20 pcs)
- No need to read color bands, Each value is individually labeled
64value x 20pcs per each value Metal Film Resistor： 1 ohm 2.2 ohm 4.7 ohm 5.6 ohm 7.5 ohm 8.2 ohm 10 ohm 15 ohm 22 ohm 27 ohm 33 ohm 39 ohm 47 ohm 56 ohm 68 ohm 75 ohm 82 ohm 100 ohm 120 ohm 150 ohm 180 ohm 220 ohm 270 ohm 330 ohm 390 ohm 470 ohm 510 ohm 680 ohm 820 ohm 1K ohm 1.5K ohm 2.2K ohm 3K ohm 3.9K ohm 4.7K ohm 5.6K ohm 6.8K ohm 7.5K ohm 8.2K ohm 10K ohm 15K ohm 22K ohm 33K ohm 39K ohm 47K ohm 56K ohm 68K ohm 75K ohm 82K ohm 100K ohm 150K ohm 180K ohm 220K ohm 330K ohm 470K ohm 560K ohm 680K ohm 1M ohm 1.5M ohm 2M ohm 3.3M ohm 4.7M ohm 5.6M ohm 10M ohm