· Tinned copper wrapping wire is made of thin copper wire, tinned, has better oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, good conductivity, more stable transmission, and long service life
· Tinned copper with heat-resistant covered wire can pass through the holes in the breadboard perfectly, and the color can help you easily check the running position
· The roll copper wire wrapping is using heat-resistant temperature up to 105℃, insulating, flame-retardant, safe and reliable PVC covering material.
· specification: outer diameter 0.6mm (0.023in) is very suitable for low voltage wiring
· Widely used in PCB soldering flying leads such as notebook computers, motherboards, liquid crystal displays, breadboards, electronic testing, etc.
AWG: 22, 24, 26 ,30awg
Temperature resistance: 105℃
Core material: tinned copper wire
1*Color tinned copper wire