· 4-channel 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs and Rx and Tx hardware serial connection.
· Chip ATMEGA32U4 onboard running at 16MHz and 5V.
· Micro USB interface programming on the board.
· Voltage regulator onboard, so it can accept voltages up to DC12V.
· Support and compatible with the Arduino IDE V1.0.1
The 5V Pro Micro microcontroller board module runs at 16MHz, and is comparable with an Arduino Leonardo.
''RAW'' is the unregulated voltage input for the Pro Micro. If the board is powered through USB, the voltage at this pin will be about 4.8V (USB's 5V minus a schottkey diode drop). On the other hand, if the board is powered externally, through this pin, the applied voltage can be up to 12V.
''VCC'' is the voltage supplied to the on-board ATmega32U4. This voltage will depend on whether you're using a 3.3V/8MHz Pro Micro or a 5V/16MHz version, it'll be either 3.3V or 5V respectively. This voltage is regulated by the voltage applied to the RAW pin. If the board is powered through the 'RAW' pin (or USB), this pin can be used as an output to supply other devices.
1 x ATmega32U4 5V/16MHz Microcontroller Board Module