· Chips BTS7960 onboard made with high power drive full H-bridge driver module which has the thermal overcurrent protection.
· Dual BTS7960 H-bridge driver circuit has powerful driving and braking functions, can effectively isolate the microcontroller and motor driver.
· It can control the motor to do forward and reverse rotation, and the two PWM inputs have a maximum frequency of 25kHZ.
· It is isolated from the single-chip 5V to effectively protect the single-chip computer. Isolation chip 5V power supply (can share 5V with single board computer).
· Only four wires (GND, 5V, PWM1, PWM2) are needed from the MCU to connect with the driver module.
Input voltage: 5.5V-27V
Maximum current: 43A
Input level: 3.3V-5V
Control method: PWM or Level
Duty Ratio: 0-100%
Current conditioning output: Yes
1. Dual BTS7960 high current (43 A) H-bridge driver
2. 5V and MCU isolation, effectively protect MCU
3. Onboard 5V power indicator
4. Motor drive output voltage indication
5. Heatsink can be soldered
6. Two over-current and over-temperature error signal output
7. Only four wires (GND. 5V. PWM1. PWM2) are needed from the MCU to the driver module
8. Isolation chip 5 V power supply ( Can share with MCU 5V)
1 x BTS7960 43A High Current Motor Drive Board